These make such a delicious low-carb dinner option! If you love buffalo sauce (and who doesn’t?), you will love this easy recipe. It has minimal ingredients and can be made in under an hour.
- 1 lb Ground Chicken (Or Turkey)
- 1 Chopped Onion
- ¾ Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 Zucchinis
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown ground chicken with chopped onion in olive oil. Add sea salt to taste.
- When the chicken is browned, add buffalo sauce.
- Cut washed zucchini down the middle, and use a spoon to scoop out the center.
- Add ground chicken to zucchinis.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.