Kyle and I love Thai food, and there is nothing like chicken soup when it is cold out. I made this on a chilly winter night, and we both loved it. The best part was, the whole thing only took about 20 minutes to make! If you try this recipe, please let me know how you liked it!
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth (I use low sodium)
- 1 Can Coconut Milk (13.5 oz)
- 1 TSP Coconut Oil
- 2 TSP Garlic Paste
- 2 TSP Ginger Paste
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Cups Chopped Carrots
- 2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Chopped Zucchini
- Pulled Rotisserie Chicken
- In a large pot, combine coconut oil, onion, mushrooms, carrots, and zucchini and saute 5 minutes.
- Add in chicken broth, garlic paste, and ginger paste and heat on medium for 10 minutes.
- Add in coconut milk and chicken and simmer 10 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and serve!