Eggs are a versatile ingredient that can be prepared in countless ways, but if you’re looking for a unique and delicious twist on traditional egg dishes, look no further than Muffin Tin Parmesan Baked Eggs. This simple yet impressive dish combines the creamy richness of eggs with the savory goodness of Parmesan cheese, all conveniently baked in individual muffin tin cups. Whether you’re planning a weekend brunch, a quick weekday breakfast, or a delightful appetizer for a special occasion, these baked eggs are sure to be a hit. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps to create this delightful dish that’s perfect for any occasion.
Variations and Serving Suggestions
Baked Parmesan Muffin Tin Eggs are incredibly versatile, and you can customize them to suit your tastes or the occasion. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Add Veggies: Feel free to add in some sautéed vegetables like spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, or tomatoes for an extra dose of flavor and nutrition. I’d recommend putting your veggie on bottom, then cracking your eggs on top.
- Cheese Variations: Experiment with different cheeses, such as cheddar, feta, or mozzarella, to create your unique flavor combinations.
- Protein Boost: Top with some cooked bacon, sausage, or ham for a heartier breakfast option.
- Sauce Drizzle: Top your Baked Parmesan Muffin Tin Eggs with a drizzle of hollandaise sauce or pesto for an extra layer of decadence.
- Serving Ideas: These eggs are excellent on their own, but you can also serve them with a side of crispy toast, a fresh salad, or roasted potatoes for a complete meal.
Aside from being absolutely delicious, Muffin Tin Parmesan Baked Eggs are also a nutritious option for breakfast or brunch. Eggs are a fantastic source of protein, essential vitamins, and minerals, while the addition of fresh herbs provides an array of antioxidants and flavor. The dish is low in carbohydrates and can be suitable for those following a low-carb or keto diet.
Muffin Tin Parmesan Baked Eggs are a delightful and easy-to-make dish that can elevate your breakfast or brunch game. So, the next time you’re looking to impress your family or guests with a flavorful and visually appealing breakfast dish, give this recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you, and you’ll have a new go-to recipe in your culinary repertoire that’s both delicious and nutritious. Enjoy!
Muffin Tin Parmesan Baked Eggs
- 12 eggs
- sea salt
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- Spray your muffin tin well with cooking spray.
- Crack in your eggs and top with sea salt, pepper, and shredded parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes for soft yokes or 15-17 minutes for hard yokes.