I love Indian food, and it’s that time of year when I’m putting my CrockPot to use almost daily. It’s just so awesome to through a bunch of stuff in there and have a delicious hot meal a few hours later. This creamy CrockPot chicken curry is one of our all-time favorites. It requires very few ingredients and is full of flavor.
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- Small jar of chunky salsa (15.5 oz)
- 1 Chopped onion
- 4 Tbsp. yellow curry powder
- 1 Cream cheese block (8 oz) *use less if looking to make the dish lower calorie
- Add chicken and the next three ingredients into the CrockPot.
- Cook on high 4 to 5 hours or on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Shred chicken, and add cream cheese.
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes, and then serve with rice.