I was playing around and came up with this super yummy spaghetti bake! It uses Greek yogurt and ground turkey, so it is on the lighter side. It doesn’t take long to make at all, so it’s great for an easy weekday meal.
- 1 package of spaghetti (I used corn penne noodles)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz Greek yogurt
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- 1 lbs jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Cook noodles until tender.
- Combine noodles, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Brown ground turkey with sea salt and pepper.
- Mix spaghetti sauce in with cooked ground turkey.
- In a casserole pan, lay down half of spaghetti sauce mixture, put noodle mixture on top, then add on the other half of the spaghetti sauce mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with basil and serve.