Life hacks are the best! They save you time and make your life easier. The internet is full of life hacks, but a bunch of those hacks I would never use. Example: Using a crayon as a candle? You’d have to be pretty desperate to resort to a crayon for light. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite life hacks that I actually use.
1. To get the stink out of smelly shoes, put them in a plastic bag, and then place them in the freezer for a few hours or overnight. When you get them out, they’ll smell much better.
2. Run your knife along some folded aluminum foil to sharpen it. This is a great option if you don’t have a knife sharpener on hand.
3. If need to charge your phone but don’t have a wall charger, you can just plug it into a TV set. Make sure the TV is on, or it won’t charge.
4. If you send a text that you quickly regret, turn the phone on airplane mode before it finishes sending. Then delete the text.
5. If you have a wrinkly shirt you don’t feel like ironing, throw it in the drier with a couple of ice cubes. The melting ice will steam your shirt.
6. A drier sheet takes deodorant marks right out.
7. A dryer sheet in your pocket can help keep bugs away.
8. To put on a bracelet by yourself, tape the end of the bracelet to your wrist. Then, use your index fingers to get a good grip on the clamp.